EXIF & Metadata Viewer Terms of Service
USE OF THE Service
- Our Service grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to use these Service solely and exclusively for your personal use.
- You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service (or servers or networks connected to the Service), nor may you use the Service in any manner that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service (or servers or networks connected to the Service).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Our Service has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Service, any breach of your obligations under the Terms, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Our Service may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Our Service has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any costs you incur to access the Service, including but not limited to internet service, wireless data and messaging charges. You must provide at your own expense the equipment and data connections needed for you to use the Service.
- You acknowledge that the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- You acknowledge that Our Service and/or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Service and content, excluding content provided by you,
that may be presented or accessed through the Service, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights
existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications,
renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to:
- copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service or content that may be presented or accessed through the Service for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted,
- take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Service,
- use the Service to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or
- remove, obscure, or alter Our Service's or any third party's copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Service.
- Certain components or libraries included in the Service may be covered by open source licenses. To the extent required by such open source licenses, the terms of such licenses will apply in lieu of the terms of these Terms, solely with respect to those libraries or components that are licensed under such open source licenses.
The Service may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the European Union or other countries or territories. You agree to comply with all applicable E.U. and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Our Service as set forth below. You may terminate these Terms at any time by ceasing to use the Service. Your rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice from Our Service or any Third Party if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. In such event, you must immediately cease your use of the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Service, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Service, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Service, or your violation of these Terms.